EPC 2018 will convene at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and is a general scientific population conference where the topic “Population, Diversity and Inequality” will receive special attention.
The deadline for submissions is 1 October 2017.
Abstracts/papers for EPC 2018 can only be submitted at the conference website https://eaps.confex.com/eaps/2018/cfp.cgi
Submissions should be made to one of the conference themes, which will be developed into a series of sessions by the convener of each theme.
EPC2018 THEMES AND CONVENERS
- Fertility Daniele Vignoli
- Sexual and Reproductive Behaviour Ajay Bailey
- Families and Households Teresa Castro
- Life Course Ann Berrington
- Ageing and Intergenerational Relations Robert Gál
- Internal Migration and Urbanization Bruno Schoumaker
- International Migration and Migrant Populations Nadja Milewski
- Health, Wellbeing and Morbidity Sven Drefahl
- Mortality and Longevity Sylvie Gadeyne
- History Mikolaj Szoltysek
- Data and Methods Vladimir Canudas
- Economics, Human Capital and Labor Markets Alicia Adsera
- Policy Issues Olivier Thevenon
- Development, Environment and Space Raya Muttarak
- Posters Nico van Nimwegen & Kim Bosmans
At EPC 2018 only one submission as first (presenting) author is allowed. Participants may however co-author other papers or posters. Submissions may take the form of an abstract although full papers are preferred. Authors will be informed about acceptance of their submission by January 2018.
To submit your Abstract/Paper for EPC 2018 go to: https://eaps.confex.com/eaps/2018/cfp.cgi || EPC 2018 conference website
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 to Saturday, June 9, 2018