Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My First Time Masturbating

True story:

The best sex I’ve ever had is with myself.

You don’t need a partner to have amazing, fireworks-on-the-Fourth-of-July level orgasms.

The animated Glamour video above is a great reminder of that. In it, a 27-year-old woman named Mariel talks about how reading Harlequin novels and erotica as a teen quickly led her down the pathway to self-pleasure.

“I saw stars,” she says of her first time masturbating. “I must have come in less than 30 seconds. Needless to say, I fell right to sleep.”

Now as an adult, she still considers sex with herself the best sex she’s ever had.

“Every time I touch myself or learn a different way to make myself feel good, I feel more confident to bring that into my sexual experiences with other people,” she says.

No comments: